Other than being quick and easy, one great thing about this salad is that it sides with almost anything: meat, chicken, fish and even vegetarian main courses. It is also light, healthy and allergy friendly.
To make it even easier, follow this quick method to cut the iceberg lettuce. See below the descriptive photos.
Quick iceberg lettuce
- 1 whole iceberg lettuce
- 150 ml lemon juice
- 50 ml apple vinegar
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- With a sharp knife, carve the bottom of the iceberg lettuce to remove the stem.
- Cut the lettuce in half.
- Dice each half by drawing crossing lines to obtain square parts.
- Repeat with the other half.
- Wash all parts and strain them.
- Combine the lettuce with the lemon juice, vinegar, olive oil in a bowl.
- Salt to taste and mix very well.